So I just realized i haven't been taking very many pictures lately, which is changing today, but here are a few of what i have.
My little sun bather, she's got her daddy's skin so she's already several shades darker than Auburn and I. (and no Mom she wasn't actually tanning, i had just gotten up and she took my spot)

My little sun bather, she's got her daddy's skin so she's already several shades darker than Auburn and I. (and no Mom she wasn't actually tanning, i had just gotten up and she took my spot)
this is Auburn's favorite new toy, and the car with have outside, she'll sit there for 30 minutes atleast
Ayelan and Jaxon playing dress up, poor Jaxon doesn't have too many manly choices at our house, but he doesn't seem to mind.
3 comments:
So good to see pictures of your little ones! They are adorable! HOpe y'all are doing great!
too precious! love auburn's big cheesy smile!!
mandy b.
Yeah for a new post! You're girls are too cute. Wish we could get our girls together to play! Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment