Several weeks ago we discovered that Ayelan was old enough to take Mimi and Papa's dog out, so that's her new job, and she loves it :)

Easter Egg hunting, she really got into it this year. this hunt was a few days before Easter, which was good because Easter day had super windy weather.
she didn't really understand when the hunt was over, she just kept looking for more eggs everywhere, it was kinda sad/pathetic.
meanwhile, on another day, Auburn found Ayelan's stamp kit...
which included a stamp ink pad and roller. (does it surprise anyone what this happened while Daddy was watching them?)
on one of our few cooler days here recently, the girls longing to go outside (if this had sound effects it would include Auburn screaming and banging on the door)
ok, so this is a picture of Ayelan REALLY trying to smile pretty for me, we have been working on it and this is as good as its getting right now. so now you know any natural looking smile on her face is from the goofyness of her father behind the camera.
5 comments:
I LOVE the girls' Easter dresses. Your daughters are absolutely beautiful! I love Auburn's little top knot ponytail!
Such cute girls, Amber!!!
So cute! I love the dresses. I can't believe Auburn is getting so big!!
sweet girls in their pretty dresses! love auburn sitting on the potty seat.
mandy b.
Auburn on the potty is hilarious! I love their Easter dresses.
Post a Comment