Our one day of winter :(
Getting ready for our Ski trip to Steamboat Springs
it will probably be a while before i get on a plane with these two girls again,
lets just say i was glad that part was over
Gay, Jay, Rachel, Clint and kids came to see us for some hunting and here are a few pictures from the weekend (sorry Rach i stole some of yours :)
Roselyn let me fix her hair, which i just loooved!
Auburn's first time swinging in our backyard, is it sad that she's wearing a little sundress in Feburay?
8 comments:
I'm so glad you updated! I love seeing pictures of your precious little girls! I hope you all are doing well!
Amber,
I hate that we didn't get to come down and see y'all when Clint and Rachel came up. Your girls are growing so much. They are absolutely beautiful! In one of those pictures I thought you had chopped your hair off too!
GREAT post! I miss y'all so bad. I can't wait until we can come to Childress with the rest of the gang (though the gang kinda got sick this year and wasn't all there). I hear there may be a Spencer-Green Extravaganza in the plans for June. YEAH!!! The girls are so cute! The ski picture made me very sad. I feel like we should be skiing together!! LIke the old days! You are a cute snow bunny as usual!
Great post! Especially the ones with us in them. It was so great to see y'all and can't wait to do it again!
What fun pictures! I love getting to catch up with you and your girls... and the Spencer clan this time too! :) Seriously, Ayelan and Auburn are just adorable...
Even if I am a little prejudice--I do have a right being the MIMI and all, but these pictures are priceless. It is loads of fun to look at your blog even if we do live here in the same town and see you often. Papa and I feel immensely blessed to have you so near. We love you!!!
So cute! Miss you and your sweet girls.
every time if see new pics of your girls they get even prettier! so glad there are such sweet girls for my 3 rough boys! mandy b
Post a Comment