I hope everyone had a merry Christmas and good break, here are a few pictures from our past few weeks.
Ayelan and Auburn with their Great MiMi (Susan's Mom) at church one Sunday
we had some friends over for dinner one night and Ayelan and Jaxon decided to help themselves to some more food while us adults were in the other room, they were stuffing it down, i wish you could see the hunk of brisket Ayelan had in her hand.
Ayelan and Auburn with their Great MiMi (Susan's Mom) at church one Sunday
My brother and his family got to come down for a week and a half at Christmas so it was great to get to see them for so long. Here are Ashlynn (my niece) and Ayelan styling their own hair.
and Auburn a stand around toy (that can also sit on the floor, cause she's in no hurry to do any standing!), and although it looks like she interested in the toy, she was really just eating the paper.
at the Coffee family Christmas we tried to get a picture of the great-grand babies, but apparently they had a little pow-wow before hand and decided they didn't want to corporate
because i didn't get one single photo with them all smiling, this is Ayelan seeing how hard she can clinch her teeth.
I know! i picture with Auburn's hair laying down! i had to post it, it almost makes her look funny, well, that and the glasses :)
Our good friends the Bowers came through town and stoped by to see us this past weekend. Their little guy Jed is the same age as Auburn and is so cute, thanks guys for coming to see us!

Jed: "Mom, do NOT set me this close to her."
Auburn: "Come'ere big boy!"

Auburn: "Oooo Jed you have such soft skin!"Jed: "Mom, do NOT set me this close to her."
Auburn: "Come'ere big boy!"
Jed: "I told you this would happen."
And lastly, my little Vampire's new smile.
Auburn's such a band wagoner, she's just trying to get Edward Cullen's attention.
Auburn's such a band wagoner, she's just trying to get Edward Cullen's attention.
5 comments:
I can't believe all those teeth! We're still on zero... The girls look beautiful!
I love all the pictures, love Ayelan's new haircut. She looks so old! Can't wait to see y'all.
Amber,
Your girls are adorable! I think I've said that before...but they are getting so big. We were talking last night, if we'd been thinking we would have had y'all up this weekend with Kristen and Adam. It's just been nuts so I apologize. I think Clint and Clay are coming this next weekend (I'm not sure about the girls, yet). But, I think Marty was going to call Eric and invite him up. Hope y'all are doing great!
LOVE THE GIRLS NEW HAIR DOOS! MAKES THEM LOOK SO GROWN UP. ALWAYS PRECIOUS!
MANDY B.
Love all the pics of the girls! Ayelan's hair cut is too cute and Auburn is getting so big. I miss you guys! Glad you had a good Christmas. Your card was adorable.
Post a Comment