Thursday, February 25, 2010

Easton Cole



Easton Cole entered into this world a little faster than any of us anticipated. It didn't take Amber long to get going once they admitted her into the hospital last night. She progressed fast and endured some contractions like a champ. She was thankful when Joe (anesthesiologist) showed up for her epidural. About an hour after her epidural she delivered Easton at 2:25 am. He weighs 8 lbs 13 oz and is 21 1/4 inches. Both mom and baby are doing well and dad (me) is still unsure as to why we have a third child. Please excuse any blogging mistakes because this is Eric trying to post his second ever blog. The first being with Auburn. Amber did not approve any of these photos, so if there is a disclaimer blog following this one, then you will understand. Here are a few of what I thought were some of the better pictures from the morning.





Papa was on call last night, so he was the first grandparent to see Easton.

Loved Auburn's expression in this one.
There are no pictures of Ayelan with him yet, because she had school this morning and is now taking a nap. I'm sure Amber will post another blog soon and include a lot more photos. This one will have to do for now.



7 comments:

Kyla said...

Congratulations!! What a cutie. :) Love his name!! Praying God's blessings on Easton and all of your family.

Brooks Family said...

YAY for Easton and Amber. So glad to know all went well for you guys. He looks like your girls, just not quit as big, which I'm sure Amber is thankful for. Eric you did a good job blogging, and not to worry, you'll soon figure out why you have a third child...they are blessings beyond imagination! Congrats to the new family of 5!!

Gay said...

Yay for a beautiful baby boy. He's perfect!! I love the picture of Auburn with Easton. She has the look of being in charge on her face.
Love y'all!!
You did good Amber!!!!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Yay! He's perfect. I'm so happy for you guys! Love you all!

The Rhinestones of a DramaQueen said...

How wonderful! I hope you all are well! Welcome to the world, Easton! He is such a cutie! Congrats Eric and Amber!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! He's precious and we can't wait to see him! Love you guys.

Jodi said...

"dad is still unsure as to why we have a third child..." HA!! I laughed out loud! :)

So happy for you guys! Sorry I am late getting the news. He is SO CUTE and I love his name. Sounds very strong. You 5 are a fabulous family.... congrats!