Monday, August 3, 2009

Ayelan's birthday

Here are a few pictures before her birthday. She appeared to me like this one morning.

playing in the sprinklers

Matthew and Jessica came down for a weekend so we took pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses Susan bought them.

The day of her birthday party, she comes in the kitchen looking like this, i'm trying to finish making her cake and everything else.

the girls and their Papa

Ayelan and her Great Memes...

and her Meme

i have to show all my hard work, then it was so hot outside the icing was sliding off the sides :)

Auburn mooched off of everyone

Ayelan's new bike, we're still working on this

poor Auburn was neglected by her mom, but i did manage to take a picture of her diaper :) i think Susan eventually changed her.

here is a new play wedding dress she got and absolutely loves, obviously she's posing


4 comments:

Rachel said...

Precious pictures. I have a picture of Roselyn wearing my bra that I'll post soon. Great minds think alike. How on earth did you make that cake? The layers are so thin! You are my hero.

Ericka Moore Photography said...

You did a great job on that cake! I am seeing a cake business in your future! lol : )

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

I am still laughing out loud at the first picture! She is too funny. You did a great job on the cake. The party looked fun. I am planning Avery's right now, tons of work and tons of fun. :)

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Your girls crack me up...that first one of Aylen will end up on a slideshow someday...too funny. The pictures of them with the popsicles are too cute! Girl, I am impressed that you made that cake yourself. Did you find instructions online or are you just that good? Way impressive! You deserve Mom of the Year!