So i tried again to have a photo session with Auburn and AGAIN she was a holly terror. this time i only got two, kinda good pictures, where she actually wasn't even smiling i just happen to catch her before she cried and her mouth looks kinda like a smile.
then this happened, and not that i was getting any good pictures before, but the afternoon pretty much went to pot after falling off the log
she's not getting another photo shoot, she's just going to have to deal someday with all her crying pictures. if you can't tell i'm still very annoyed with her. she use to but such a smiley happy little thing and now she's Miss Thang. here are some examples...


6 comments:
Love the pictures, smiling or not. Especially the fall. I'm glad you snapped that before rescuing her. Maybe we're related. And I love your blog layout! Looks great!
I think the pictures are precious. I know what you mean about all of a sudden your little girl turning into Miss Thang. Kate was such a laid back child now all of a sudden she thinks she can act like a diva. Hopefully just a phase!!
I think the pictures look great! Even getting two good ones is better than what usually happens at our house! Auburn is precious by the way!!
I LOVE your new blog design. SO cute! The two pictures you got are darling...
sweet girl! always so pretty. it's hard being a model ALL the time!!
mandy b
I think the pictures are precious..I'm glad you snapped that before rescuing her..
___________________
Andrew
Get easy cash at your door step
Post a Comment