Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1 year old photos- gone wrong

So I tried to take Auburn's 1 year old photos today and she would absoluly not corporate. out of thirty minutes i got two, 2! kinda good pictures, here they are.

1.)


2.)



and heres what the rest looked like, we'll try again some other day. :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Claire & Eden said...

What do you mean?! They are adorable! I really like the one from an on top view with her in the ivy and her skirt all around her. So cute!

So.... you're coming to SA to take Eden's pictures right?!

Claire's 9 months pics are still my favorite. You did an amazing job!

Shanna said...

She's just the cutest little girl!!! And I think the pictures are great!!

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

Quality over Quantity! Those two pictures are adorable. And WHERE do you find their clothes? So cute!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Those are cute! Love the outfit. At least you got two good ones. :)

Brooks Family said...

the one of her upset about to cry is my favorite! so precious and priceless.
mandy b

and i PROMISE i'm getting your frame done!

Anonymous said...

She's just the cutest little girl!!! And I think the pictures are great!!At least you got two good ones. :)

___________________
Andrew
Apply now Nation wide cash