Monday, November 17, 2008

The past month...

Our month in review:

We went to the Floydada Pumpkin Festival with our Bundy friends,
here is Jaxon and Ayelan riding the train
this tree ended up being the most entertaining thing there for Ayelan






back home being a goober, she was also dancing really weird in the series of pictures i took this from, but there were just to many
Ayelan was a mermaid for Halloween, here she is at a Halloween party acting shy, her favorite thing to do these days

and painting pumpkins

Auburn was a little fat bunny


our family photo from the party, its my favorite because of Ayelan's pose :)


Halloween. I tried to get the girls photos before we went trick or treating, but Ayelan was obsessed with her new Dora camera and Auburn just wanted to eat Ayelan's fins, note her hand never leaves them




this photo says "i look dumb mom" to me :)






this is Jaxon hugging Ayelan, i guess she wasn't thrilled at the moment by her sweet friend

here's our crew plus one more we took took trick or treating, with their parents of course :)
the Bunny just couldn't last the whole night, i guess the carnival was a bore to her

my sleepy baby at the last home pep-rally


there's just something about sweet smelling, clean little girls in footies that i just have to take photos of



and i wonder why Ayelan's weird sometimes.


and this was today, i found Dad having a Tea party with his girls,
while watching Beauty and the Beast :)



7 comments:

Rachel said...

Precious girls! Love the costumes. And I love that Eric will have tea parties with his girls. He may be weird, but he's sweet. (Sorry, Eric. It's true!)

Miss y'all!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Love the pics! Especially the ones of Eric at the tea party! :)

Jodi said...

Those are all great... but the tea party pic with the parasol made me laugh out loud!!! I LOVE IT! Way to go Eric... that is the bestest kinda Daddy. (David is surrounded by girls too, and it warms my heart what he puts himself through. Greatness)

High Heels and Huntin' Boots said...

The girls costumes are too cute! And I love that Eric is manly enough to have tea with his girls! Too cute!

erin f. said...

Amber,
I wanted to tell you how good it was to see you and Eric and your sweet darling girls at Homecoming...you have a precious family! I love holding little Auburn. I love the Halloween costumes!

Gay said...

The whole post made me smile!! Little ones in footies are my favorite. The tea party is precious. Sweet pink bunny and mermaid and I LOVE the family pic.
Love ya'll
Gay

Fun Family Fitness said...

I love your pictures....You have 2 beautiful girls....steph