Friday, October 3, 2008

Auburn and i went to her 4 month checkup today and she looks good except for a cough, here are her stats:
25 3/4 inches, and 15.2 lbs.
Below are some pictures from the past few weeks.

Ayelan was ready and excited to go to the Bobcat football game to watch cousin Logan (his name and number are on the back of her shirt), she was so proud

my sweet baby that will just go to sleep anywhere




here are some pictures from Auburn's 3 month old photo shoot,
but i just did them a few weeks ago






the following pictures are of my eccentric daughter:





Auburn loves her bumbo, this is where she sits while i do dishes



and here while i put on make-up,
she get a little self absorbed and stares at herself and just grins

i'm not sure who won the staring contest, it lasted a while though

big sister's love is endless...

Ayelan's face: "i'm a crazy little toddler!"
Auburn's face: "help??"

My birthday was this week and Auburn was not impressed with Logan's use of one of the bows...
but she forgave him

bright eyes! she likes to do this when the camera's red-eye light comes on


Ayelan and Meme
and i took these today, Eric was comparing the girls




6 comments:

jaymie said...

I just LOVE it when you post! I love all the pictures. BOth girls are just so cute and fun. How 'bout we get together again soon!

Melanie said...

hey Amber! So good to hear from you!!
Your girls are absolutely adorable...I loved that laughing video :)

Stefany said...

Those pictures gave me a good laugh - especially the beautiful one of Eric. Auburn is just looking more and more like her sister! We miss you guys - happy late birthday!

Lindsay Norsworthy said...

Your girls are soooo cute! I love the pics! We need to get our girls together some time before they get too big. Are you going to homecoming?

jackie said...

I like all the eccentric photos of Ayelan. Especially the one with the gloves. Very funny!

Ashley said...

I told you I stalked your blog! It was fun to see you guys in Floydada today. I gave you guys a shout out on my blog. Take care!