Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First few days at home...

Here are some pictures from our first day at home (Sunday).

Ayelan's already found a good use for Auburn...

first bath...
Ayelan's first time to hold her, she was a little infatuated with kisses...





and here are some pictures from today...







the following three photos are of Ayelan in the hospital and at home, for those of you that like to compare. :)






Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

She is just beautiful!! I love the pictures of Auburn and Ayelan together. She is going to be such a good big sister! The two girls look so much alike that that age!!

jackie said...

I kind of think they could pass as twins! She looks so cute all dressed up with her bow. Congrats!

Jodi said...

THEY ARE THE SAME KID! When I first saw Auburn's pics I thought she looked like Ayelan. But HOLY COW! You two must make only one little-girl mold. :) She is beautiful. I absolutely love the pic with the stickers. Priceless. Congrats you guys!!!

Kelli said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Kacy said...

The pictures are so sweet! Sure hope I get a chance to meet her before she's grown :)