Saturday, May 31, 2008

Auburn Belle

This is Eric attempting to post a Blog. I have never done this, so don't laugh.
Auburn came at 9:50 on 5/30/08 weighing 9 lbs. 2oz. and is 21" long. She and Amber did
great and both are doing well today. Here are a few initial pictures...I'm sure Amber will post more later.



Ayelan enjoying a snack and a movie while her mom labored.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Great job, Eric! Welcome to the world, Auburn Belle! You DO look a lot like your sister! We can't wait to meet you!

Allison said...

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you guys, she looks beautiful!

Stefany said...

Ayelan and her snacks...that girl can put them down! Auburn is beautiful and we are so happy she is here! Hopefully it won't be a year before we get to meet her in person. - Stefany

TREY MORGAN said...

Congrats ... we're glad little Auburn Belle is here.

Melody Forest McKee said...

Love the name! Congratulations!

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

Yaaaay! Way to go, Amber!! Adam and I can't wait to meet her, and I love the name! Now, you're making me reeeeally antsy! :) It's time for Auburn's boyfriend to meet her!

jackie said...

Congratulations! She looks like Ayelan to me. Can't wait to see more pics!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

jaymie said...

much love and happiness from the Phillips Phamily..especially Kanyon who digs all these chicks!

Anonymous said...

so happy for you. she's precious!
mandy brooks