Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Prepare Yourself!! i've posted three times in a row!

I know, its a new record.
I needed to take some pictures of Ayelan and so after getting her all ready, of course, she didn't really corporate very much, here are a few of the best and worst ones :)








and i know your thinking, well, she looks happy, but i snapped all of the previous photos in a matter of 2-3 minutes and then she was spent and ready to go home.



BIRD!
This is how this went:
Ayelan will you smile for the camera? Please...
OH! look at daddy, isn't daddy funny?
No.
ok, if your not going to smile, show me your pretty teeth...
(thats how i got that one good photo second from the top)
thanks, but not what i had in mind...
and here was the best spot of the day, and i couldn't even get her to took at the camera,
(THIS! was the best picture here!) oh well, i guess we'll try again later.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jackie said...

Cute pictures and I love her outfit! I was glad you posted new pictures. It had been too long. Now we just need a belly shot!