First, vote on our Baby Name Poll!! Click Here!
We started painting Ayelan's new room a couple of weeks ago and of of course she had to help, she carried this empty can and brush all around the house painting things.
For those of you that have girls, this is a common, post pigtails look, she was just goofy this evening.
and to make the look worse, her father dressed her for bed, he's a big fan of pulling her socks over her paints
This was the beginning of our mini vacation to Dallas and this photo is precious because unfortunately for Eric and I, Ayelan didn't feel like sleeping much of the trip

7 comments:
Dear fat toad:
Sweet pictures! I esp. love the one of her kissing on Eric. Precious! Hope you're feeling good and hope to see you soon!
Love,
A slightly less fat toad
She looks so cute in her Easter Dress. By the way, I really doubt that you look like a toad in the pictures. That could never happen!
Dear fat toad:
I agree with "A slightly less fat toad", the pictures are great! I can't believe how old Ayelan is beginning to look. We miss y'all.
Love,
A significantly more fat toad
Seriously, she is adorable! I can't wait to meet little sister Auburn either! So fun!! Great pics. I too love the kissing-Daddy pic. So sweet. Make sure you post pics of the finished product in her new room!! I hear you are quite the decorator and I can use the inspiration!!
Love the pictures and I'm praying that the tube's in the ears thing goes well.
Trey
She's cute! I like the crazy hair pictures! Adorable!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment