Monday, June 18, 2007

Faker

This, strangely enough, is Ayelan's new fake smile (which she does randomly). Its hilarious in person, but these pictures do a pretty good job of capturing it. :)






...and she'll be 11 months old tomorrow, awww

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - 11 months! What a big girl (and funny, too)! Hope everything is going well for you guys in C-town.

Kimberly said...

She is too cute! She is getting so big. I can't believe she is 11 months already. Ava has started fake coughing. She realized that we get concerned when she coughs for real, so she will fake cough and then look at us for sympathy. I can't believe how early they figure these things out.

Anonymous said...

She is so precious! I didn't know she had so many teeth already...we really miss seeing you guys! - Lezlee

Anonymous said...

how cute is she!? getting a personality all her own, and figuring out how to get attention too!
mandy b