Ayelan got really wet outside, so we put her in the dryer to dry her off. ok, no not really, she was just getting in our way while we packed and she seemed to enjoy herself, well that is, untill Eric shut the door and turned it on. :)
I love the pictures! So sorry to have been gone so much in May and missed your party. We will miss you! Have fun building your new life in Childress and keep us updated. Cindi
gosh she is a doll. nate really thought the baby boobs were creative (it's been awhile since i've scrolled through and looked at them.) congrats on moving back to childress, congrats to eric for graduating. hope all is well!
5 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. She looks like she is having a blast. I hope the moving and unpacking is going well.
I love the pictures! So sorry to have been gone so much in May and missed your party. We will miss you! Have fun building your new life in Childress and keep us updated. Cindi
Cute! I'm turning y'all in!
she is so precious! i can't believe how grown up she's starting to look. watch out mom and dad!
mandy brooks
gosh she is a doll. nate really thought the baby boobs were creative (it's been awhile since i've scrolled through and looked at them.) congrats on moving back to childress, congrats to eric for graduating. hope all is well!
Post a Comment