i'm still pregnant.
and for all you freaks out there that like to see me fat i'm finally posting a couple of pictures from this week. well, obviously this first one isn't. its just there so you know how far down hill i've gone :)
and for all you freaks out there that like to see me fat i'm finally posting a couple of pictures from this week. well, obviously this first one isn't. its just there so you know how far down hill i've gone :)
7 comments:
It won't be too much longer!! I can't wait to see pictures of the newest member of the family! I hope the birth goes well and both mommy and baby are happy and healthy.
Whatever! You are ADORABLE! Seriously, love the blue/black outfit!! We're looking forward to your bless-ed news soon!
You look great, Amber! I can't wait to here the news. I know you are ready to meet her.
We are so hard on ourselves! You look great - you're pregnant! Can't wait to hear about Auburn's arrival. In case you don't know yet, we're expecting #2. I posted it on my blog last week. Check it out if you get a chance
You added pictures since I posted last! You look fantastic!!! And you absolutely do not have face fat.
i'm having difficulty seeing this fat you speak of...
You look great and we are excited to see little Auburn! I can't believe it's almost here!
Post a Comment