Monday, February 4, 2008

Donuts and booty scratching


This was not the first time Ayelan had powdered donuts, but it was the first time i thought about taking a picture of Her Majesty eating them, she's usually very clean and neat in her eating, but for powdered donuts she just goes crazy :)
...and she ate 7 of them!
much to the embarrassment of her future teenage self, sometimes a girl just has to scratch her booty. sadly, these photos don't show the extent of her scratching, but a video does :)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Amber! I hope you are not one of those bloggers that don't want anyone from Childress to know you have a blog. If so...I'm sorry and I'll accidently loose your site.LOL! I was instant messaging a great friend of mine from ACU and she asked me if I knew you. She stumbled on you blog somehow. It is such a small blogworld! Anywho...just wanted to say HI! and invite you to stop by my blog anytime. Ayelan is such a doll and Logan is one of my children's favorite people. I always forget you are related. Have a great day!! Amy Horton

Kelli said...

That is hilarious! She is such a cutie!

Matthew and Jessica Green said...

too cute! we miss you guys...love you!

jackie said...

Gotta love the donuts! What cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

HA! That is HILARIOUS! You have so many future embarassing slideshow pictures of Ayelan - I love it! And 7 doughnuts? You go girl!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!

Jodi said...

Ok, now those are hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

OK Amber... I'm ready to vote on some names! =)