Sooooo, i have a very good excuse for not blogging in over a month. i haven't had a computer, but now i do, so i'm back to posting random photos. Also, new this month, Eric and i are finally telling our friends that we are expecting again. :) yay!!, but i have to say, it is very scary posting this blog, since the last time i did this i had a miscarriage the very next day. However, I am a little further along now than last time, so i hope you all understand when i tell you i'm in the 16th week. :) the baby's due date is June 5th and we actually didn't even tell our parents until thanksgiving when i was through with the first trimester, but i wanted to wait till i had one more good dr.'s checkups until we told anyone else. anyway, we are very excited and hopefully i'll be posting whether its a boy or girl very soon. well, thats pretty much all i have to say for this posting. oh but if you were wondering where our Christmas card is because you haven't received one, thats because i haven't made one for this year, hey, i haven't had a computer, remember. and, i can't get Ayelan to smile with out showing every single tooth in her mouth (as you'll see below). but i will post some Christmas pictures, and thank you to everyone that has sent us a Christmas card, you've made me feel very guilty :) y'all take care! amber
Watching cartoons...

wearing her Daddy's hat, which she loves. but can i get her to turn around and smile, no.
tooting in the bathtub, she ripped like 12 in a row!


pouting, she had to get out of the bath...
but then she starting tooting again, and that made it all better. :)
11 comments:
Hey Amber,
Congrats on the pregnancy! I am so happy for you. Ayelan is adorable by the way. She has grown so much. I bet she keeps you busy. What is your e-mail address? I sent you one a while back, but i guess it was your old address. Mine is the same: lindsnorsworthy@hotmail.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Love, Lindsay
Yay!!!!!!! I have been thinking about you and wondering if there was some kind of secret that you wanted to tell us about. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear about what you are having. By the way, Ayelan is a doll. I love the pics! Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations!! Greg and I are expecting too, we're less than a month ahead of you...how fun!
Congrats Amber & Eric! I'm so excited for you and will pray for continued health for you and baby. Hope we get to see you while we're in town next week - shouldn't be too difficult, right?
YAY!!! I was wondering if we might hear news soon!... And still classmates, even better! We will be praying for you and the baby. Y'all have a wonderful Christmas and maybe we'll get to see you soon!
Yay for another Green baby! We are so excited for y'all! And Ayelan is getting so big - we need to see y'all again real soon.
Love,
Rachel
Congrats! I'm so excited for you both and that you're so close to Stef's due date too! How fun! Keep us posted =) We're praying for health the whole way through!
That's wonderful news! We are so happy for you guys and we'll keep praying for you. Ayelan will have so much fun with a little bro or sis! We love and miss y'all...have a wonderful Christmas!
Love, Lezlee
so happy for you and eric! i knew it wouldn't be long before we heard good news again. ayelan is so precious. i love all her expressions.
love, mandy b.
Hey girl,
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! Your little girl is so cute, I am sure she'll be an awesome older sister! Y'all have a great New Year's!
Hey! Congratulations!!! We are so excited for y'all! I can't wait to see pictures of the new Little Green Bean! We will definitely keep you in our prayers. I hope everything goes well! Ayelan is just adorable! I can't believe how big she has gotten.
Post a Comment