Sunday, October 7, 2007

Homecoming

Here are some photos from Ayelan's first Childress Homecoming weekend.
First, the bonfire to see Logan (my nephew)

Here she is with her friend Jaxon, they were watching the fire in someone's pickup, i don't know who.
Jaxon thought the fire was romantic and gave her a smooch


Terry (my brother) and Ayelan at the game. and yes, i know, she's dressed over the top :)


My sister made her mum and hair bow




Ayelan & Logan after the game





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jaymie said...

love it love it love it! She is dressed PERFECTLY!!!

Jodi said...

All I can say is "...awwwwwwwwww." :) Too cute!

And OH do I remember your hubby in Childress football!! I was there watching the game with the nasty hit where he threw up on the sidelines at my old alma mater field... only to get that silly blood clot. Wow. Look at us now!! :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little Bobcat! I especially love the picture of the kiss - possibly the cutest picture of any children ever. Hope y'all are doing well and enjoying life in Childress!