LOVE the butt cut! Maybe Eric should pursue a career in hairstyling?
My favorite pic is the one with her hair parted right down the middle! CUTE! Eric - we will be praying for your boards. Amber - we won't forget to pray for you too. :)
Those picutres are so cute. That is definitely something Kurt would do. I love your blog. I'm glad someone else is blogging now.
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOVE the butt cut! Maybe Eric should pursue a career in hairstyling?
My favorite pic is the one with her hair parted right down the middle! CUTE! Eric - we will be praying for your boards. Amber - we won't forget to pray for you too. :)
Those picutres are so cute. That is definitely something Kurt would do. I love your blog. I'm glad someone else is blogging now.
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment