Little Miss "I'm not going to smile for the camera" visits our house often.
Yes i'm a cheeseball and sent this in to ACU (the Today mag.) What i wish was showing here was Eric making a fool of himself on the side of the hwy. on our trip to see my brother, but he was successful in making her smile. :)
....some of the time
Easter Sunday, it was freezing outside... BUT SHE WORE HER DRESS!!
today... and surprisingly, she leaves them on her face


6 comments:
I love the pictures! You're a great photographer.
Maurine
PS - Don't worry... I have the "Born to be a Wildcat" onesie waiting for Avery to fit into it too.
Adorable! I love that little green bean!
Cindi
My first blog comment!!! And it's about that precious Ayelan. I love all the pics--keep 'em coming!Can't wait for you three to get to Childress. Love you--Aunt Jude
She is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is. I miss you guys!
Keep the pics coming!
Love, Lindsay
What a sweetie! I didn't have Claire wear her special Easter dress =( Why was it so cold??
I LOVE the bluebonnet pictures! I haven't seen any around here, and I'm about to miss my window. I'm glad you finally gave in to peer pressure. I want to see the little Green bean more often.
Post a Comment